I can't believe another month has slipped by, and I've only managed one blog post!
So, you might ask, what on earth have I been up to?
Well, knitting mostly (see photo), but also adding more new products to the Wool Addiction online shop:
- lovely Loani's 2-day Wild Knitting workshop!!
- loads of books and baby yarn from Shepherd
- cable stitch needles and deluxe interchangeable circular sets from KnitPro
- Jo Sharp's Origami Bolero Kit, Classic DK and Silkroad Ultra
- Funky Slippers, another free pattern download
- cute little 23cm CloverTakumi bamboo needles, from 2mm to 6mm
- Sublime's Cashmere Merino Silk Aran, and Kid Mohair, which has been discontinued (can you believe it??), so grab it while it lasts!
- back issues of Yarn magazine
So, what does the future hold? Well, our HUGE new range of gorgeous KnitPro Symfonie needles, for a start! We have finally succumbed to temptation, and filled the shop with:
- Fixed Circulars (2mm - 3mm)
- Interchangeable Circulars (60cm - 150cm cables, and 3mm - 12mm tips)
- Double Points
- Straights (2mm - 12mm, all in 3 lengths: 25cm, 30cm, 35cm)
- sets - Deluxe Interchangeable Circular sets, Interchangeable Circular Starter sets, and Straights sets (in a gorgeous black damask case)
If you're wondering what all the fuss is about, why not treat yourself to an Interchangeable Circular cable, and a set of tips, and give them a test-run? They're flying out the door quicker than I can add them to the webshop, but I hope to get them all online this week.
We're also planning more classes and workshops: definitely another Tension Squares Workshop, and what about a Cables and Arans Class? If you have any ideas for workshops you'd like us to run, please email us, we'd love to hear from you!